Weight Loss Bariatric Surgery Fat & Food Models Other Books & Resources Subscriptions Christmas **Specials**
Other InformationContact Us
Why this plate? Because it is much more than a smaller plate with lines as most portion plates will turn out to be.
The Portion Perfection Plate holds a measured portion. There's an instruction booklet with the plate that describes how much of the plate to fill and how deep to fill it. There are two different serving sizes indicated on the plate because men and women have different needs. Women fill just the base of the plate and men fill out to the edge.
The Portion Perfection Plate also opens you up to additional support. The creator of Portion Perfection is an award winning Dietitian with over 25 years experience. There is also the Portion Bowl, because not everything you eat goes on a plate - think cereal and snacks. There's our pictorial guide book 'Portion Perfection - A Visual Weight Control Plan' and our recipe book '4 Week Menu Plan' with pictures of realistic portions for your individual needs.
The Portion Perfection Plate is a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
There's additional support available from the team at Portion Perfection via www.facebook.com/portionperfection or our private group www.facebook.com/groups/platesupport so you're never alone.
• Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
• Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
• Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
• For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.