Availability: In stock
The Portion Perfection Book Pack includes the Portion Perfection pictorial book + 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan + Healthy Snack Bible + Free Vegetable Cookbook + Porcelain Portion Plate (set of 4 plates).
• Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes for 1300 Cals, 1600 Cals, 1800 Cals and 2200 Cal intakes which are also easy to modify up or down. The book is divided into the different meal sections and if your food isn’t pictured there will be something similar enough to compare it to.
To get started:
1. Identify which calorie intake is right for you.
2. Choose the appropriate mealtime eg. Breakfast
3. Select a menu option eg. Cereal
4. Note the appropriate portion serve for your recommended calorie intake checking the pictures and prepare your meal accordingly.
• 4 Week Weight Loss Menu plan is developed by Amanda and her team with recipes that are specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so you don't need to worry about calculations. Simply choose a menu plan, follow the nutritious recipes and enjoy delicious food. Includes: 3 flexible menu plans for the whole family (based on men, women, children and bariatric plans), easy to follow recipes with visual guides and every day ingredients found in your local supermarket
• The Healthy Snack Bible - a handy pocket size guide is a quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.
• Free Vegetable Cookbook - a beautifully presented cookbook laden with colourful low starch vegetables. Suitable for use during Very Low Calorie Diets (shakes) and a perfect addition to any meal. Portion Perfection recommends half a plate of low starch vegetables at least once every day.
• The Portion Perfection Plate (porcelain) is a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
Book Preview - Click here