Availability: In stock
PORTION PERFECTION BOOK Downloadable PDF E-Book
4 WEEK WEIGHT LOSS MENU PLAN Downloadable PDF E-MenuPlan
HEALTHY SNACK BIBLE Downloadable PDF E-Bible
(Non printable - email password protected)
Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide e-book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes for 1300 Cals, 1600 Cals, 1800 Cals and 2200 Cal intakes which are also easy to modify up or down. The book is divided into the different meal sections and if your food isn’t pictured there will be something similar enough to compare it to.
To get started:
1. Identify which calorie intake is right for you.
2. Choose the appropriate mealtime eg. Breakfast
3. Select a menu option eg. Cereal
4. Note the appropriate portion serve for your recommended calorie intake checking the pictures and prepare your meal accordingly.
The 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan is an innovative menu plan that will take the guesswork out of managing your weight. Developed by leading dietitian Amanda Clark and her team, the recipes are specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so you don't need to worry about calculations.
Simply choose a menu plan, follow the nutritious recipes and enjoy delicious food.
- 3 flexible menu plans for the whole family (based on men, women, children and bariatric plans)
- Easy to follow recipes with visual guides
- Every day ingredients found in your local supermarket
- Comprehensive shopping list
- Stands up to display your menu plan for the week Use as a full menu plan or just enjoy the recipes within your own routine.
The Healthy Snack Bible is a handy, pocket sized, quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.
Amanda Clark is an award winning dietitian and creator of Portion Perfection.
You can gain additional support from Amanda and her team via www.Facebook.com/PortionPerfection.
Recommended by dietitians, doctors, diabetes educators and practice nurses internationally.