Availability: In stock
The Complete Portion Perfection Kit contains everything you need to get your portion sizes right.
The kit includes the Portion Perfection pictorial book + 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan + Healthy Snack Bible + melamine portion plate + melamine portion bowl. • Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes for 1300 Cals, 1600 Cals, 1800 Cals and 2200 Cal intakes which are also easy to modify up or down. The book is divided into the different meal sections and if your food isn’t pictured there will be something similar enough to compare it to. To get started:
1. Identify which calorie intake is right for you.
2. Choose the appropriate mealtime eg. Breakfast
3. Select a menu option eg. Cereal
4. Note the appropriate portion serve for your recommended calorie intake checking the pictures and prepare your meal accordingly.
• 4 Week Weight Loss Menu plan is developed by Amanda and her team with recipes that are specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so you don't need to worry about calculations. Simply choose a menu plan, follow the nutritious recipes and enjoy delicious food. Includes: 3 flexible menu plans for the whole family (based on men, women, children and bariatric plans), easy to follow recipes with visual guides and every day ingredients found in your local supermarket
•The Healthy Snack Bible - a handy pocket size guide is a quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.
• The Portion Perfection Plate (melamine) is a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
• The Portion Perfection bowl shows cup measures on the inside so you can pour foods such as cereals straight into the bowl without weighing or measuring first. The bowl works best with the Portion Perfection books which identify the correct portion size of cereals, soups and desserts for your calorie needs. The 1 cup measurement on the Portion Perfection bowl is based on the volume of 250g of water. A standard 1 cup measurement differs from country to country, the Portion Perfection Bowl uses this scientific measurement to ensure accuracy.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups. Melamine Product Care Tips:
• Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
• Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
• Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
• For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.
Book Preview - Click here