Complete Portion Perfection Family Pack - Porcelain – A fabulous weight management tool for the whole family, designed by Dietitian Amanda Clark. Includes Amanda's book 'Portion Perfection' 2022 edition, 4 Week Menu Plan, Australian Healthy Snack Bible 2022 edition, 4 x Porcelain Plates & 4 x Porcelain Bowls.
• Amanda Clark has written Portion Perfection to help us regain portion control by being aware of quantity and being selective in the products we buy. With over 20 years of experience, Amanda has determined our most commonly prepared and bought meals and foods, and through careful analysis, determined exactly what is the right amount for us to maintain a healthy weight. Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes.
• The 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan was developed by Amanda and her team with recipes that are specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so you don't need to worry about calculations. Simply choose a menu plan, follow the nutritious recipes and enjoy delicious food. Includes: 3 flexible menu plans for the whole family (based on men, women, children and bariatric plans), easy to follow recipes with visual guides and every day ingredients found in your local supermarket
• The Plate is designed to guide you towards a main meal which is balanced in nutrients and controlled in calories (comes with a how-to-use booklet). The words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
• The Bowl has been created to provide portion guidance for cereals, soups, stews and desserts. The 1 cup measurement on the Portion Perfection bowl is based on the volume of 250g of water. A standard 1 cup measurement differs from country to country, the Portion Perfection Bowl uses this scientific measurement to ensure accuracy.
• The Healthy Snack Bible is a handy, pocket sized, quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.