Weight Loss Bariatric Surgery Fat & Food Models Other Books & Resources Subscriptions Christmas **Specials**
Other InformationContact Us
Complete Portion Perfection Family Pack - Melamine – A fabulous weight management tool for the whole family, designed by Dietitian Amanda Clark. Includes Amanda's book 'Portion Perfection' 2022 edition, 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan, Australian Healthy Snack Bible 2022 edition, 4 x Melamine Plates & 4 x Melamine Bowls.
• Amanda Clark has written Portion Perfection to help us regain portion control by being aware of quantity and being selective in the products we buy. With over 20 years of experience, Amanda has determined our most commonly prepared and bought meals and foods, and through careful analysis, determined exactly what is the right amount for us to maintain a healthy weight. Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes.
• The 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan was developed by Amanda and her team with recipes that are specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so you don't need to worry about calculations. Simply choose a menu plan, follow the nutritious recipes and enjoy delicious food. Includes: 3 flexible menu plans for the whole family (based on men, women, children and bariatric plans), easy to follow recipes with visual guides and every day ingredients found in your local supermarket
• The Plate is designed to guide you towards a main meal which is balanced in nutrients and controlled in calories (comes with a how-to-use booklet). The words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
• The Bowl shows cup measures on the inside so you can pour foods such as cereals straight into the bowl without weighing or measuring first. The bowl works best with the Portion Perfection Book which identifies the correct portion size of cereals, soups and desserts for your calorie needs. The 1 cup measurement on the Portion Perfection Bowl is based on the volume of 250g of water. A standard 1 cup measurement differs from country to country, the Portion Perfection Bowl uses this scientific measurement to ensure accuracy.
• The Healthy Snack Bible is a handy, pocket sized, quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.
• Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
• Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
• Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
• For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.