Availability: In stock
- One 45 minute individual initial consultation via skype, telephone or in person with the author of Portion Perfection and Advanced Nutrition Practitioner Amanda Clark.
Arrange your appointment by choosing the pre-paid option on our 'Make A Booking' tab.
This package represents a 15% discount off standard consultation fees.
- The Portion Perfection Kit which contains everything you need to get your portion sizes right. The kit includes the Portion Perfection pictorial book + Healthy Snack Bible + porcelain or melamine portion plate + porcelain or melamine portion bowl.
• Portion Perfection is an innovative pictorial guide book showing you how much food is right to eat for any meal or snack. The book contains guides for men, women and children with clear portion sizes for 1300 Cals, 1600 Cals, 1800 Cals and 2200 Cal intakes which are also easy to modify up or down. The book is divided into the different meal sections and if your food isn’t pictured there will be something similar enough to compare it to.
To get started:
1. Identify which calorie intake is right for you.
2. Choose the appropriate mealtime eg. Breakfast
3. Select a menu option eg. Cereal
4. Note the appropriate portion serve for your recommended calorie intake checking the pictures and prepare your meal accordingly.
• The Healthy Snack Bible - a handy pocket size guide is a quick reference to those 'everyday' and 'occasional' snack foods in 100 calorie (420kj) and 200 calorie (840kj) portions.
• The Portion Perfection Plate is a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
• The Portion Perfection bowl shows cup measures on the inside so you can pour foods such as cereals straight into the bowl without weighing or measuring first. The bowl works best with the Portion Perfection books which identify the correct portion size of cereals, soups and desserts for your calorie needs.
• WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.
(Visit valid for 6 months from purchase. Health fund rebates may apply. Cancellation policy requires 24 hours advance notice for appointment cancellation)
For individual visits for those who already have the pack, just book directly via the 'Make a Booking' tab.